Notes for Contributors
Australian Law Librarian welcomes the contribution of articles and notes.
Submissions, suggestions and queries regarding a topic or article should be forwarded to the editors via email.
Guidelines for submission of articles
- Article title, authors name and email or link to social media profile (optional) across top of page
- Author picture also encouraged, but optional
- Formatting, citations and footnoting as prescribed in Australian Guide to Legal Citation 3rd edition 2010
- All pictures and screen images suitable for B & W publication
- Approval from publishers to reproduce screen images
- Word formatted document
- Times Roman font, size 12
- Length is 1000+ words, variation from this to be discussed with ALL editor.
* Please note, articles published in the Australian Law Librarian may be published online for access by ALLA members, and/or added to electronic journal collections.
Book reviews should be 600-800 words maximum.
Conference Reports should be 2000-2500 maximum.
The Editor would appreciate notice of pending contributions to assist in planning future issues. Acceptance and publication of contributions is at the discretion of the Editorial Board in accordance with the Editorial Policy.
The themes for the next 6 issues of the journal are outlined below. Whilst it is encouraged that submissions match the theme, submissions outside the theme are also welcome.
Volume 26 (2)
15 April 2018
Volume 26 (3)
15 July 2018
Volume 26 (4)
15 October 2018
The ALL Journal Editor is Alex Cato: email@example.com